domingo, 9 de outubro de 2011

Impossible dream

My love don’t pass to a dream, and this shit is turning into reality, down! (What will do now?)

Impossible dream, kiss her impossible dream, live with her,Impossible dream, kiss her, impossible dream, live with... HER

This drug don’t get out of me i can't run or hide this shit of dream will defeat me
What can i do to stop this? what can i do to STOP THIS!
I can't stop,that bitter
 dream will defeat me every day to the rest of my life, long time ago, i said, i love you... and all was FUCKED UP!


 Impossible dream, kiss her,impossible dream, live with her
Don’t question my heart
 And the fire thats burn inside of me
If I can't just kill myself,i'll wait the dead come to catch me
The kiss of her is the only way to stop this if i can't I want to die...
Theres a voice in me he
 head that drives me away!!
Is the only way! A impossible dream!

Impossible dream kiss her
Impossible dream live with her

I want to
 Fuck (with) all (I) can, ALL TOGHETER NOW!
Before she did not kiss me till I can kill myself if not for that dream to hell I'll play now!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário