sábado, 8 de outubro de 2011


Because people are so?
 why lie to yourself?
why cheat the others?
do you believe in your lies?
i want every one dead because i know the truth(2x)
be carefull, you’re wrong
you know you’re a liar, but don’t accept it
lie to yourself because you’re afraid of the truth
i want every one dead because i know the truth
be carefull, you fucked me
now i will fuck you
you can kill me, cheat me, burn me
but i will be back for you
i don’t need a reason, i just my revenge
want it or not
i want every one dead because i know the truth(2x)
i will always be behind you
believe it or not
i am your problem and i am right
i will always be there
prepare yourself, take care
i want every one dead because i knoe the truth(2x)
its all a matter of time
Escrita por:Huciel

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário